As Dufferin County’s population grows, we are also becoming increasingly diverse. How can we embrace our diversity in order to strengthen and enrich our community?
This Toolkit is here to help you do that! It supports anyone on the journey to create change in yourself, your workplace and/or your community through a framework of diversity and inclusion.
“Welcoming diversity means acknowledging and respecting differences, and recognizing the value of every individual to their communities and to society at large,” says the Ontario Healthy Communities Coalition.
• Dufferin Child and Family Services for funding the creation of this website
• The Ontario Trillium Foundation for supporting this initiative
• Nancy Wood for in-kind service provided
• Members of the Dufferin Diversity Network and the Diversity Committee of Dufferin Child and Family Services who served in an advisory role
• Pete Paterson as photographer for the Living Library Books' photo gallery
• Paul Hogeveen of Masahiro Design for his patience